Sunday, November 3, 2013

Lovely

Yesterday I was invited by a lovely friend to join her at her lovely house for some lovely Thai inspired cuisine.


Fish sauce, lemongrass, garlic, bird's eye chili, ginger, and coconut--please go and make beautiful babies together because you're all matches made in heaven.  Speaking of babies, I probably ate enough last night to feed myself along with my four food babies.  It was the real deal.  I mean, I probably never had more in common with a bowling ball than I did last night.  How so?  Well, after two main courses and a few successful attempts at filling the dessert pouch with meringue, cake, and ice cream, I, like a bowling bowl, was not only feeling very round, but I also couldn't walk.  I swear I'm not exaggerating.

I also never wanted to pay Thailand a visit any more than I did last night.  It's definitely hit the number one spot on my future foodie destination list.  Now, to find a generous donor to fund this shamelessly indulgent trip.

Yours,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment