Monday, July 22, 2013

The Start of Something New

This could be the start of something new and the start of something as beautiful as Troy and Gabriela's little high school musical romance.  Or it could also just be the start of little-ol'-Kimmy's little ol' life blog. 

It's funny.  I'm starting this blog right as my summer is coming to an end--literally.  I leave for Australia tonight, and trust me, I'm beyond stoked!!  But I also can't help but feel a bit bummed at the same time.  I'm gonna miss this crazy city and these crazy people I call my family and friends.  You don't even know how many times I've offered to carry them around in my pocket to accompany me on my travels.  Unfortunately, no one has ever taken me up on that offer, but lucky for me, my beautiful blog, I have you.  You will be my new (I'm going to hold off on the "best" for now) friend, my travel buddy, soul mate, life companion...we're getting serious up in here!  But actually.  When all else fails, and my friends refuse to pop into my pocket for a journey down under, I know you'll be there. 

It's going to be great.

I know it already.  I can feel it. 

This is the start of something beautiful.  This is the start of something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment